Sunday, May 29, 2011

Childhood memories...

This task really brought back wonderful childhood memories.... There are so many of them that I simply would not have the time to describe them all. One thing is for sure I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world :)
 I was born in August 1989 in a small town Ciechanów during my parents' vacation (I guess I liked it there so much that I decided to surprise my parents 3 weeks before the deadline). This town was where I spent the first four years of my life, as my mom decided to finish her physiotherapy practice in the local hospital.... The thing I remember about Ciechanów was the view of a huge playground from my balcony and a fountain outside my mom's hospital.... Anyway, this is a photo that my dad took with me busy playing with my cousin's car and musical instrument in Ciechanów...


This next picture is me with my mom. I look really calm, but from what I was told I had an exhausting day- my Christening. It was during this ceremony that I guess I cried all of my tears out. Other than that I was good that day :)






The next picture is with me and my dad during Physiotherapy camp that my mom organized for handicapped children in Ciechanów. This was our last family outing before we were separated for a whole 7 months- with me living with my grandma and godmother, and my parents living in New York. The wait was worth it as I got to fly all by myself at the age of only 4 and a half years old and join my parents.:)

Everyone in my family says that I was a very happy child, who loved to dress up, sing in the shower and was always optimistic.... Ohhh those days.......................

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, that last one - with the horse bearing patiently with whatever you were doing on his back ;)

    ReplyDelete